Hazmat Packaging & Shipping Services
Craters & Freighters of Southeast Virginia can pack and ship most hazardous materials according to 49 CFR, IMDG and ICAO regulations. Our Experts have the knowledge and skill to handle every detail of your shipment.
One-stop packaging, crating & transportation solutions.
- Packaging, Labeling & Documentation
- UN Certified Packaging
- DOT 49 CFR, IMDG, ICAO/IATA Compliant
- Domestic & International (ground, air, and ocean)
- Shippers Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Insurance Available
All items Excluded from the Craters & Freighters Hazardous Material Packaging and Shipping Program:
- Explosives, Class 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, and any fireworks.
[Classes 1.4 and 1.6 are allowed]
- Toxic Gases, Class 2.3
- Spontaneously Combustible, Class 4.2
- Dangerous When Wet, Class 4.3
[Flammable Solid, Class 4.1 are allowed]
- Organic Peroxide, Class 5.2
- Oxidizer, Class 5.1
- Poisonous, Toxic & Infectious Substances, Class 6
- Radioactive Material, Class 7, I-White, II-Yellow, III-Yellow, Fissile
- Hazardous Waste
- Any liquid or chemical that has been opened from its original packaging
- Gun Powder, Ammunition, Cartridges and Primers
- Items that require PHMSA registration
Package, crate and ship your valuables with Craters & Freighters by Requesting a Quote today! Craters & Freighters has the expertise that delivers!